Live Q&A on April 24, 2022
I answered some questions on YouTube over the weekend.
You can see the video here.
Thanks to everyone who joined. There were some really great questions ranging in topics from crypto, to stocks, and real estate. 🙂
I accidentally started streaming an hour later than expected due to technical difficulties.
Some of the questions explored in the video:
- Best cryptocurrency over the next 5 years.
- Biggest lesson I’ve learned about stock investing.
- Which asset class is my favourite.
- Which indicators to pay attention to when looking for a good time to buy real estate.
- My thoughts on REITs.
- Where I think the real estate market is headed over the next year.
- Trading advice for beginners.
Next week there will be a regular video on personal finance as usual, as well my options trading summary for April.
Random Useless Fact:
The median salary of a Java developer is $84,000 US.