Found on Yahoo finance some common work email mistakes that people make…
1. Sending before you mean to.
2. Forgetting the attachment.
3. Expecting an instant response.
4. Forwarding useless e-mails.
5. Not reviewing all new messages before replying.
6. Omitting recipients when you “reply all.”
7. Including your e-mail signature again and again.
8. Composing the note too quickly.
9. Violating your company’s e-mail policy.
10. Failing to include basic greetings.
I think most people who work have done at least one thing on that list. Forgetting the attachment is something I’m guilty of. Something fun people do around my office, sort of facetiously, is we have a reply-all trophy that gets passed around to whoever accidentally replies all to the entire studio.