- Discount Brokerage = $200
- Eating Out = $100
- Others = $400
- Cash = $3,200 (-$1,500 MoM)
- Stocks = $71,800 (+$600 MoM)
- Home = $243,000
- Mortgage = $209,800 (-$300 MoM)
- LOC Balance = $1,000 (-$500 MoM)
- Other Loans = $18,700 (*1,900 MoM)
Total Net Worth = $88,500 ( +2.08% MoM)
First day back to school, lots of traffic on the roads today. Teachers are on partial strike because they say they’re not being paid enough. The government says it doesn’t have any money right now. Luckily I’m not in school anymore. We need a better education system in this province. Unfortunately I have a feeling my income tax is about to go higher, but I hope that’s not the case. Gold hit $1900/oz today, new record. I currently don’t have any direct plays in gold. Is it too late to get in on the gold rush?
* Numbers are rounded to the nearest $100.
Great job! You seem to be doing great with your updates. Keep it up!
Thanks, you too.