- Discount Brokerage = $200
- Eating Out = $65
- Others = $164
- Cash = $5,500 (Unch MoM)
- Stocks = $44,100 (+1200 MoM)
- Home = $243,000
- Mortgage = $211,300 (-300 MoM)
- LOC to buy stocks last month = $0 (-$3,900)
Total Net Worth = $81,300 ( +7.26% MoM)
Received income tax return this month for last year’s income. The trick for me to get a bigger tax refund is to put more money into RRSPs, last year I contributed over $5000. It’s federal election time, I hope the party who advocates lower income tax will win. My strata fees increased by $16 per month starting this month, that’s about $200 a year more I have to pay :0( The good news is that the stock market in Canada did pretty well in March because of strong oil, and mining related commodity prices. My portfolio alone grew by more than 2%.
* Numbers are rounded to the nearest $100.