Time again to learn about you, the readers 😀 The poll this time is about Superpowers! Thanks to everyone who voted (^_^) Results below.
It appears that reading minds is the clear winner with almost half the votes (19/42.) Personally I would choose flight myself. My profile avatar is a bird after all haha.
Here are my personal thoughts about what these powers might mean 🙂
- Flight – You value freedom and the liberty to spread your wings and do as you wish. Reaching financial independence is important to you because money can buy you the kind of freedom that will allow you to pursue your dreams, go anywhere you want, and become unshackled from the rat race.
- Invisibility – You practice discretion and anonymity. If you’re rich you don’t want others to know how much money you have. You like to live a modest lifestyle and probably have a lot in savings.
- Shape Shift – You daydream a lot and think about what it’s like to be in other people’s shoes. You can adapt easily to the changes in the financial markets and have a good eye for spotting trends. When you go shopping you can readily switch between using cash, credit cards, or other forms of payment 🙂
- Mind Reading– You are curious and probably nosy. You are a careful investor who tries to really understand a stock before investing in it. You understand human behavior and use that to your advantage when trading.
- Strength – You have a good work ethic and a lot of stick-to-itiveness. You probably work more than the average 38 hours a week because of your competitive nature. By doing so you also make more income than the average $50K /year and are headed for long term financial growth and prosperity.
I did not include in the list ultimate superpowers like immortality, telepathy (like Professor X) or complete control over time because I think those are obviously OP since you can literally take over the world with those kinds of abilities 😯